ESSI and GS-3 develop counter terrorism security services
Cyber security provider ESSI has established an alliance with GS-3, a supplier of counter terrorism consulting to companies worldwide. This alliance combines GS-3's expertise of Israeli security officials and practical experience in addressing terrorism threats with ESSI's extensive knowledge of cyber security.
Under the agreement, GS-3 will collaborate with ESSI to develop and plan customized risk assessments, crisis management, training, recovery planning, and advanced technology solutions to prevent against security breeches for public and private facilities and their network infrastructure.
GS-3, based in Tel Aviv, Israel is an international security solutions provider offering risk assessment, crisis management, training, recovery planning, and advanced technology solutions to airports, airlines, corporations, energy plants and public facilities. Founded in 2001, GS-3 consultants have implemented security programs in over 60 countries worldwide.
GS-3 is part of the Ganden Group, an international holding company headquartered in Tel Aviv, with interests in technology, security, real estate, and investment management. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi-based IT Security Training and Solutions brings CISSP Credential to the Gulf Region
- GulfNet Solutions appointed as enterprise partner for eEye Digital Security
- Symantec appoints Saudi Arabia's IMT as e first Middle East partner
- Gulf States under 'high alert' from Internet terrorism
- ComGuard to deploy PentaSafe ISM Technology at Middle East customer sites