Establishment of Bahrain Real Estate Investment Co. approved
The government of Bahrain has approved the establishment of a real estate holding company named Bahrain Real Estate Investment Co., at a declared capital base of US$ 1.3 billion. 40% of the company will be offered for public subscription and later listed on the BSE, while the Bahraini government will retain a 60% stake in the entity.
- Establishment of Bahrain Property Holding Company approved
- IIB & co-investors mark establishment of $100 million Saudi real estate venture
- Establishment of Acacia Real Estate Co. announced by TAIB Bank
- Al salam bank establishes new real estate company with co-investors
- Majaal Facilitates Foreign Direct Investment Into Bahrain With New Tenancy