Estarta Solutions provides new solutions to Laiki Bank
Estarta Solutions, a leading provider of information technology (IT) solutions and Microsoft, Estarta’s investor completed a joint project to support Laiki Bank, a leading bank in Cyprus. Both partners, Estarta and Microsoft successfully implemented a solution to establish a middleware infrastructure utilizing existing resources rather than more costly alternatives.
The integration of BizTalk 2000, an open standard, with native XML support and seamless interoperability with several platforms gives Laiki Bank an extensible system that can be further developed by internal resources, thus minimizing the cost of any future integration.
Estarta Solutions is an international IT solutions company with offices in Amman, Boston, and Doha. Estarta focuses on IT Consulting and Implementation services and products for businesses, governments, and technology companies in the US, Europe, and the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Estarta Solutions receives CEO of Strukton Systems
- Estarta Solutions delivers a web-based system using the latest Microsoft .NET platform
- Estarta Solutions announces the launch of the Cubic mobility solutions
- Estarta Solutions Aligns Efforts with Regional e-Governments
- Microsoft invests in Jordanian software venture