eSys posts 78% growth in revenues for 2004
eSys Technologies, a leading IT component distribution network has registered 78 per cent growth in revenues for the year 2004 in its Middle East markets.
“2004 has been an important year for eSys Technologies in the Middle East. That the IT markets in this region are experiencing a high growth curve, is well-known to all industry watchers. The markets have welcomed the eSys approach to distribution, where partner profitability is nurtured without compromising on quality of product and services,” said Pavan Gupta, General Manager, eSys Technologies.
- eSys Technologies plans to establish reseller partner network in Iraq
- eSys Distribution opens warehouse and manufacturing facility in Jebel Ali
- PC penetration in the Middle East region to double by 2008
- eSys Technologies to concentrate on North African markets
- eSys in Strategic Investment deal with Teledata