eSys posts 78% growth in revenues for 2004
eSys Technologies, a leading IT component distribution network has registered 78 per cent growth in revenues for the year 2004 in its Middle East markets.
“2004 has been an important year for eSys Technologies in the Middle East. That the IT markets in this region are experiencing a high growth curve, is well-known to all industry watchers. The markets have welcomed the eSys approach to distribution, where partner profitability is nurtured without compromising on quality of product and services,” said Pavan Gupta, General Manager, eSys Technologies.
- eSys in Strategic Investment deal with Teledata
- eSys Technologies appoints Pavan Gupta as Director for Europe, Middle East and Africa
- eSys Technologies records sales of US$ 143 million in Middle East and Africa for 2005
- eSys Technologies enters South African market
- Extreme Networks Reports 12% Product Revenue Growth North America and EMEA Post Double Digit Performance