ETA Star launches the Middle East's first executive housing project
Star Corp., a new housing project launched by ETA Star will establish tailor-made housing solutions to the Middle East's corporate sector.
This is the first time that the region has seen such a project, according to Khaleej Times.
The move is expected to significantly benefit both the employees and the organization. Employees can be assured of accommodations at locations close to their place of work, while companies have an opportunity to convert the ever-increasing housing rent allowance (HRA) paid to their employees into an asset.
By doing so, as the housing units they will invest in will add to the company's assets.
- ETA Star India launches first residential project in Chennai, India
- ETA Star launches STAR Access, the information gateway on your mobile phone
- ETA Star launches new projects
- Over 70 per cent of ETA Star’s The Summit project sold out within a week of its launch
- StarHospitality moves beyond the UAE; all set to launch its first property in Malaysia