UAE's Etihad soars to top, clinches "World's Leading Airline" title for fifth year in a row
Etihad Airways said on Sunday it has achieved success at this year’s World Travel Awards held on Saturday night, winning top honours for the fifth year in a row. At a ceremony in Doha, Qatar, Etihad Airways took home the prestigious titles of World’s Leading Airline, World’s Leading First Class, and World’s Leading Airline Cabin Crew, the Abu Dhabi-based airline said in a statement.
James Hogan, Etihad Airways President and CEO, said it was a huge honor yet again to receive three of the travel industry’s highest accolades, especially as the airline marks 10 years of operations.
- Survival of the fittest: Etihad reworking agreement on purchasing Darwin Airlines after Swiss objections
- Etihad Airways crowned World’s Leading Airline for the fifth consecutive year
- Etihad airways scoops 'World's Leading Airline' award for sixth year in a row
- Etihad Airways named World’s Leading Airline for the fourth consecutive year
- Etihad Airways takes home ‘World’s Leading Airline’ award for sixth straight year