UAE's Etihad soars to top, clinches "World's Leading Airline" title for fifth year in a row
Etihad Airways said on Sunday it has achieved success at this year’s World Travel Awards held on Saturday night, winning top honours for the fifth year in a row. At a ceremony in Doha, Qatar, Etihad Airways took home the prestigious titles of World’s Leading Airline, World’s Leading First Class, and World’s Leading Airline Cabin Crew, the Abu Dhabi-based airline said in a statement.
James Hogan, Etihad Airways President and CEO, said it was a huge honor yet again to receive three of the travel industry’s highest accolades, especially as the airline marks 10 years of operations.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment
- Etihad Airways crowned World’s Leading Airline for the fifth consecutive year
- Etihad airways scoops 'World's Leading Airline' award for sixth year in a row
- Etihad Airways named World’s Leading Airline for the fourth consecutive year
- Etihad Airways takes home ‘World’s Leading Airline’ award for sixth straight year