Etihad Airways launches direct flights to London
Etihad Airways has launched its first direct flights between Abu Dhabi and London. The launch marked the first flights into Europe from the new carrier, and its fifth destination after Amman, Beirut, Colombo and Damascus.
Etihad's London route will commence with five flights a week, but will increase in frequency over the coming months. The flights will operate to and from Heathrow's Terminal 3, with its access to connecting flights and its efficient ground connections to the city.
Etihad began operations in November with two leased Airbus A330-200. Based in Abu Dhabi, the airline recently acquired an Airbus 340-300 aircraft. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Etihad Airways launches Colombo route
- A first for everything: Etihad launches first daily flights to Medina
- British Airways increases Alexandria-London Capacity by 30 percent
- Start spreading the news, Etihad is leaving today: New York flights doubling in 2014!
- Qatar Airways increases frequencies to 12 of its destinations