Etihad to increase flights between Amman and Beirut
Etihad Airways on Monday said it will increase its services to Beirut and Amman from 18 flights per week to triple daily schedules from July 2.
The additional flights, which build on the success of the existing service, will add over 800 seats per week between Abu Dhabi and the two Arab capitals.
The flights will be operated with an A320 aircraft fitted with 16 Pearl Business Class seats and 120 Coral Economy Class seats.
With the additional services, guests will now have greater flexibility to choose from conveniently timed flights when travelling between these major cities.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment