Etihad to increase flights between Amman and Beirut
Etihad Airways on Monday said it will increase its services to Beirut and Amman from 18 flights per week to triple daily schedules from July 2.
The additional flights, which build on the success of the existing service, will add over 800 seats per week between Abu Dhabi and the two Arab capitals.
The flights will be operated with an A320 aircraft fitted with 16 Pearl Business Class seats and 120 Coral Economy Class seats.
With the additional services, guests will now have greater flexibility to choose from conveniently timed flights when travelling between these major cities.
- If only they'd cement their relationship on land as well: Qatar Airways to increase flights to Saudi
- A first for everything: Etihad launches first daily flights to Medina
- Etihad Airways launches direct flights to London
- Destination: Australia! UAE carrier expands flights to Melbourne
- High demand for Cyprus Airways Dubai-Beirut flights