Etihad Airways partners with Google to make flight search easier
Using Flight Search, travellers in the US, Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Poland and Ireland will be able to explore and compare flights to and from any of Etihad Airways’ 103 destinations, and view live ticket prices for more than 1,400 of the airline’s weekly flights.
Peter Baumgartner, Chief Commercial Officer of Etihad Airways, said: “We are delighted to announce this major and growing partnership with Google, which will enable us to give guests convenient and full access to our flight information via their preferred search engine. “As the World’s Leading Airline, Etihad Airways is always at the forefront of digital innovation and continues to apply leading-edge technology to enhance our guests’ booking experience.”
Nicola Simionato, General Manager for Google Travel in Europe, said: “Etihad Airways has grown quickly into a formidable and popular airline, and we are delighted they are joining the Google Flight Search family. Travellers across the world will now be able to quickly and easily find and compare the best Etihad Airways flights within the fun and easy-to-use Google Flight Search tool.“
Flight Search can be accessed by clicking on “Flights” on the navigation bar on Google’s search results page, by going directly to www.google.com/flights, or by entering the flight search terms on Google and then clicking on the sponsored unit that appears.
Once users are on the Google Flight Search tool, they are able to quickly and easily conduct searches for different flight routings, use an interactive map to explore possible destinations and view live ticket prices. Once users have selected the flights they want, they can click the “Book” button to proceed to the Etihad Airways website to purchase their tickets without having to fill in their flight choices again.
Flight Search can be accessed on tablets, smartphones and desktop computers.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Etihad Airways partners with Google to make flight search easier
- Etihad Airways unveils first ever linkedin mapping tool
- Etihad Airways to screen all Ireland final live
- Etihad ِAirways and ِِِAir France strengthen ties with expanded codeshare network
- Etihad Airways and Aer Lingus codeshare gains us regulatory approval