A first for everything: Etihad launches first daily flights to Medina
Etihad Airways has launched daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Medina, marking the airline’s fourth destination in Saudi Arabia.
Flights between Abu Dhabi and Medina are operated by an A320 aircraft, offering a total 1,904 seats per week, Etihad Airways said in a statement. It added that the new service to Medina will be Etihad Airways’ ninth destination in the Arabian Peninsula, joining Dammam, Jeddah, Riyadh, Kuwait, Bahrain, Doha, Muscat and Sana’a.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts