Start spreading the news, Etihad is leaving today: New York flights doubling in 2014!
Etihad will start a second flight between Abu Dhabi and New York from March 1 using a three class Boeing 777-300ER leased from India’s Jet Airways.
Two months later on May 1 Etihad will hand the newly launched second flight to its equity partner to operate the flight.
- Etihad Airways launches direct flights to London
- A first for everything: Etihad launches first daily flights to Medina
- Etihad Airways partners with Google to make flight search easier
- Etihad Airways to fly non-stop services to Brussels and Toronto
- Destination: Australia! UAE carrier expands flights to Melbourne