Start spreading the news, Etihad is leaving today: New York flights doubling in 2014!
Etihad will offer double daily flights to New York City this year (File Archive)
Etihad will start a second flight between Abu Dhabi and New York from March 1 using a three class Boeing 777-300ER leased from India’s Jet Airways.
Two months later on May 1 Etihad will hand the newly launched second flight to its equity partner to operate the flight.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- UAE's Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbia's JAT Airways
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS TO START OPERATIONS TO TORONTO
- Emirates brings its own double-decker to London
- Etihad Airways to increase frequency of Dallas service to daily as a result of strong market demand
- Will the Sub-Prime Crisis Cause a Downdraft in the Dollar?