Start spreading the news, Etihad is leaving today: New York flights doubling in 2014!
Etihad will start a second flight between Abu Dhabi and New York from March 1 using a three class Boeing 777-300ER leased from India’s Jet Airways.
Two months later on May 1 Etihad will hand the newly launched second flight to its equity partner to operate the flight.
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects