Start spreading the news, Etihad is leaving today: New York flights doubling in 2014!
Etihad will start a second flight between Abu Dhabi and New York from March 1 using a three class Boeing 777-300ER leased from India’s Jet Airways.
Two months later on May 1 Etihad will hand the newly launched second flight to its equity partner to operate the flight.
- UAE's Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbia's JAT Airways
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS TO START OPERATIONS TO TORONTO
- Emirates brings its own double-decker to London
- Etihad Airways to increase frequency of Dallas service to daily as a result of strong market demand
- Will the Sub-Prime Crisis Cause a Downdraft in the Dollar?