Start spreading the news, Etihad is leaving today: New York flights doubling in 2014!
Etihad will start a second flight between Abu Dhabi and New York from March 1 using a three class Boeing 777-300ER leased from India’s Jet Airways.
Two months later on May 1 Etihad will hand the newly launched second flight to its equity partner to operate the flight.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment