Why Etisalat's new 'Business MiFi' is attracting entrepreneurs from all sectors
UAE-based telcom operator Etisalat has launched its ‘Business MiFi’ to allow customers from large enterprises and small and medium businesses to enrich their clients with a connected drive experience on the move.
The Business MiFi proposition consists of mobile data and industry specific automotive dongle that create mobile wifi network, which enables up to five devices to connect to the internet simultaneously, said a statement.
It has been launched to meet the needs of automotive, hospitality, airlines, logistics and transportation sectors, as the service offers flexibility and convenience to business professionals on the move.
John Lincoln, senior vice president, Business Marketing, Etisalat UAE, said: “Etisalat continues to innovate in its business offerings by providing the best connected experience to business customers. We understand that businesses need flexibility and convenience and therefore built these qualities into our Business MiFi offerings.”
Business Mifi device is heat and shock resistant powered by the car battery and the internet gets activated upon car ignition, said the statement.
The proposition is being offered in two data bundles, which includes a dedicated data bundle plus device available in 1GB, 5GB and 20 GB, and a shared data bundle available in 5GB and 10 GB.
- Smart Dubai strategic plan launched
- For the first time official data reveals the Middle East's facebook and twitter trends, expect the unexpected!
- Social media shifts power of communication to people
- 5G: the upcoming network that will allow you to download an HD movie in one second
- What was yesterday's shutdown all about? Security experts raise flag over Whatsapp's 'weaknesses'
- Saudi Arabia invests in medium and small-sized business sector
- Etisalat activates 10,000 BlackBerry subscribers in April
- Business Village leases over 65% of space to public and private sector firms
- Middle East companies to benefit from business automation in 2003
- Etisalat and Cordys to introduce Cloud Marketplace in UAE