Why Etisalat's new 'Business MiFi' is attracting entrepreneurs from all sectors
Etisalat's new business Mifi will meet the needs of various sectors including automotive, hospitality, airlines, and logistics and transportation sectors (File Archive)
UAE-based telcom operator Etisalat has launched its ‘Business MiFi’ to allow customers from large enterprises and small and medium businesses to enrich their clients with a connected drive experience on the move.
The Business MiFi proposition consists of mobile data and industry specific automotive dongle that create mobile wifi network, which enables up to five devices to connect to the internet simultaneously, said a statement.
It has been launched to meet the needs of automotive, hospitality, airlines, logistics and transportation sectors, as the service offers flexibility and convenience to business professionals on the move.
John Lincoln, senior vice president, Business Marketing, Etisalat UAE, said: “Etisalat continues to innovate in its business offerings by providing the best connected experience to business customers. We understand that businesses need flexibility and convenience and therefore built these qualities into our Business MiFi offerings.”
Business Mifi device is heat and shock resistant powered by the car battery and the internet gets activated upon car ignition, said the statement.
The proposition is being offered in two data bundles, which includes a dedicated data bundle plus device available in 1GB, 5GB and 20 GB, and a shared data bundle available in 5GB and 10 GB.
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- Huawei to establish a center of innovation in Saudi Arabia
- Middle East poised to become an industry leader in 3D printing
- Bahrain's Investcorp buys UK's Nebulas to become European cybersecurity giant
- Zain Jordan launches high speed mobile broadband internet service covering all Kingdom
- New UAE telcoms operator pledges competition to Etisalat on all services – and on price
- Why the UAE is attracting all the millionaires
- German investor tells all: Why Egypt's political unrest is not an excuse for its faltering economy
- Etisalat holds GT Open Day at Etisalat Academy