Why Etisalat's new 'Business MiFi' is attracting entrepreneurs from all sectors
UAE-based telcom operator Etisalat has launched its ‘Business MiFi’ to allow customers from large enterprises and small and medium businesses to enrich their clients with a connected drive experience on the move.
The Business MiFi proposition consists of mobile data and industry specific automotive dongle that create mobile wifi network, which enables up to five devices to connect to the internet simultaneously, said a statement.
It has been launched to meet the needs of automotive, hospitality, airlines, logistics and transportation sectors, as the service offers flexibility and convenience to business professionals on the move.
John Lincoln, senior vice president, Business Marketing, Etisalat UAE, said: “Etisalat continues to innovate in its business offerings by providing the best connected experience to business customers. We understand that businesses need flexibility and convenience and therefore built these qualities into our Business MiFi offerings.”
Business Mifi device is heat and shock resistant powered by the car battery and the internet gets activated upon car ignition, said the statement.
The proposition is being offered in two data bundles, which includes a dedicated data bundle plus device available in 1GB, 5GB and 20 GB, and a shared data bundle available in 5GB and 10 GB.
- Unnatural troubles: Cyber attacks increased by a billion in 2014
- From the World Cup to the iPhone 6: what are people in the UAE googling the most?
- Mashallah! Online ventures target a tremendous Muslim consumer base
- It's complicated: Iran's 'sinful' relationship with the internet
- Building on 2014's 'historic' innovations: five new major IT trends to watch out for in 2015