Why Etisalat's new 'Business MiFi' is attracting entrepreneurs from all sectors
UAE-based telcom operator Etisalat has launched its ‘Business MiFi’ to allow customers from large enterprises and small and medium businesses to enrich their clients with a connected drive experience on the move.
The Business MiFi proposition consists of mobile data and industry specific automotive dongle that create mobile wifi network, which enables up to five devices to connect to the internet simultaneously, said a statement.
It has been launched to meet the needs of automotive, hospitality, airlines, logistics and transportation sectors, as the service offers flexibility and convenience to business professionals on the move.
John Lincoln, senior vice president, Business Marketing, Etisalat UAE, said: “Etisalat continues to innovate in its business offerings by providing the best connected experience to business customers. We understand that businesses need flexibility and convenience and therefore built these qualities into our Business MiFi offerings.”
Business Mifi device is heat and shock resistant powered by the car battery and the internet gets activated upon car ignition, said the statement.
The proposition is being offered in two data bundles, which includes a dedicated data bundle plus device available in 1GB, 5GB and 20 GB, and a shared data bundle available in 5GB and 10 GB.
- Samsung Electronics Levant holds the prescreening for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Samsung S6, S6 Edge receive warm welcome in Saudi Arabia
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Eclipsing Facebook and Twitter: WhatsApp most popular social media site for Arabs
- Why the new Samsung Galaxy S6 will 'redefine mobility'
- Zain Jordan launches high speed mobile broadband internet service covering all Kingdom
- New UAE telcoms operator pledges competition to Etisalat on all services – and on price
- German investor tells all: Why Egypt's political unrest is not an excuse for its faltering economy
- Etisalat holds GT Open Day at Etisalat Academy
- Not just business: Why leisure tourists are flocking to Abu Dhabi