Etisalat and Ericsson are each other's strategic partners
Etisalat UAE has selected Ericsson as one of their preferred strategic partners for the deployment of new technologies that will enhance Etisalat UAE customers experience and provide a boost in connectivity speeds in Dubai and Al Ain.
The deal will enable Ericsson to introduce new technologies and business solutions to Etisalat UAE across a number of different areas including Mobile Broadband.
“We have been working with Ericsson for a number of years and we consider them one of our trusted industry partners,” said Saleh Al Abdooli, Chief Executive Officer, Etisalat UAE.
“This latest strategic partnership ensures that we will continue looking to Ericsson to provide us with their latest technologies and services in order to continue to meet the demands of our subscribers and provide them with the best customer experience,” said Haitham Abdul Razzak, Chief Technical Officer, Etisalat UAE.
“We are honored to be taking this next step in our partnership with Etisalat. We have enjoyed a very successful relationship with Etisalat over the past years and with this new strategic partnership we will be able to continue to provide them with innovative solutions to support them and UAE’s telecom industry in its quest to become a Networked Society.”, said Lars Linden, President, Ericsson Global Customer Unit for Etisalat.
The partnership was celebrated in a ceremony that took place at the Ericsson Hall in Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain and was attended by a number of Etisalat and Ericsson executives.
- In wake of failed coup, Turkey shuts down all Gulen-linked businesses
- Saudis, Jordanians top the list of Arab property buyers in Dubai
- Mandatory health insurance required for Dubai residents
- World Bank offers Jordan $1.4B over six years for Syria response
- Swiss Leaks revisited: Strong Egyptian presence in banking scandal
- Etisalat comes on board as new Strategic Partner of Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment during 20th edition of DSF
- Etisalat Partners with Al Barari to ensure Total Connectivity
- With a lot to bond over, Jordan and Italy partner with each other to enhance tourism sector
- Etisalat and Ericsson partner to provide quality network and services to subscribers in Egypt
- Etisalat and Ericsson sign strategic partnership to advance 5G technology