Etisalat and Ericsson are each other's strategic partners
Etisalat UAE has selected Ericsson as one of their preferred strategic partners for the deployment of new technologies that will enhance Etisalat UAE customers experience and provide a boost in connectivity speeds in Dubai and Al Ain.
The deal will enable Ericsson to introduce new technologies and business solutions to Etisalat UAE across a number of different areas including Mobile Broadband.
“We have been working with Ericsson for a number of years and we consider them one of our trusted industry partners,” said Saleh Al Abdooli, Chief Executive Officer, Etisalat UAE.
“This latest strategic partnership ensures that we will continue looking to Ericsson to provide us with their latest technologies and services in order to continue to meet the demands of our subscribers and provide them with the best customer experience,” said Haitham Abdul Razzak, Chief Technical Officer, Etisalat UAE.
“We are honored to be taking this next step in our partnership with Etisalat. We have enjoyed a very successful relationship with Etisalat over the past years and with this new strategic partnership we will be able to continue to provide them with innovative solutions to support them and UAE’s telecom industry in its quest to become a Networked Society.”, said Lars Linden, President, Ericsson Global Customer Unit for Etisalat.
The partnership was celebrated in a ceremony that took place at the Ericsson Hall in Mobile World Congress, Barcelona, Spain and was attended by a number of Etisalat and Ericsson executives.
- From more BBM-ing, to less Facebook-ing: how exactly are people in Qatar using the internet?
- Unnatural troubles: Cyber attacks increased by a billion in 2014
- From the World Cup to the iPhone 6: what are people in the UAE googling the most?
- Mashallah! Online ventures target a tremendous Muslim consumer base
- It's complicated: Iran's 'sinful' relationship with the internet
- With a lot to bond over, Jordan and Italy partner with each other to enhance tourism sector
- Etisalat Strategic Partner for SAMENA’S “Beyond Connectivity 2010' in Beirut”
- Etisalat supports Microsoft Gulf Tech.Ed Middle East 2010 as strategic ICT partner
- Al Hilal Bank officially supporting President’s Cup for 5th consecutive year