Etisalat launches new expansion strategy
Etisalat has embarked upon a four-pronged strategy to expand its activities throughout the region. The focus areas include expansion regionally with retail offerings through e-enabling services.
The corporation Monday launched a battery of initiatives termed Edge (Enhancing the Development and Growth of Etisalat), its new corporate strategy program aimed at carrying it through the next year and a half.
"Edge is a core element of our ambition to rival the best telecommunications operators in the world," said CEO Mohammad Omran.
"We intend to realize this by becoming more customer focused and performance driven, and by expanding our activities beyond the UAE through capturing profitable growth opportunities."
Implementation has already begun with an Intranet-based virtual kick-off and the program will continue for 18 months.
- Etisalat leads consortium to win Sudan licence
- Etisalat and Huawei launch Innovation Center in Abu Dhabi
- Etisalat announces results for first nine months of 2005; 22% increase in revenues
- Siemens Communications and Etisalat partner for future overseas expansion projects
- Etisalat Net Profits Grow 19% to Dhs8.7b in 2008