Etisalat 3G coverage to reach 106 countries
Etisalat makes traveling this summer easier with the expansion of its preferred partner network for data roaming. Customers subscribed to Etisalat’s mobile data packs can now access Internet on the country’s largest roaming network of a total of 248 operators in 106 countries.
Etisalat’s enhanced roaming network includes all GCC countries, allowing customers to enjoy data usage anywhere in the region as well as in 36 new destinations worldwide including Hong Kong, Iran, Japan, Maldives, Philippines, Tunisia, South America and South Korea. Etisalat has also added 110 new networks in existing and new countries.
Etisalat’s daily, weekly and monthly data roaming packs offer customers the UAE’s most competitively priced data allowances for hassle-free travel without high mobile data costs. Customers can view and purchase roaming packages by dialing *177# (for free) from the UAE or abroad.
- Tablets, phones and the iPad Air2: a turning point?
- I just called to say... Saudi mobile phone market is the biggest in MENA
- Mobile mania! MENA cell phone sales higher than ever in 2014
- Online freedom vs. the red flag: five disturbing facts about Turkey's Internet Law
- Saudi Arabia, Jordan lead cell phone market competitiveness