EuroMoney Magazine names NBD as best local bank in the UAE
The National Bank of Dubai (NBD) has been ranked as the fourth best bank and the first local bank in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for private banking services by a worldwide survey conducted between June 2002 and June 2003, by EuroMoney Magazine.
Results were determined by examining the age of the business, the number of services offered and assets under management. The ratio of clients to client relationship managers was also researched.
All other banks listed in the top five in the UAE are branches of global banking operations thus placing NBD as the top local bank in the UAE. Under the terms of the survey, private banking was defined as those services targeted to wealthy clients.
The survey consisted of a mix of direct surveys and a nomination system. Banks, law firms and consultancies offering private banking services were asked to complete detailed surveys and nominate a peer in the field. Thirty percent of the results came from completed surveys, whilst seventy per cent came from peer nominations. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- NATIONAL BANK OF DUBAI NAMED BEST BANK IN UAE BY GLOBAL FINANCE MAGAZINE
- Mashreqbank named Best Bank in the UAE by Euromoney
- Emirates NBD Private Banking named ‘Best Local Bank’ in UAE by Euromoney
- Emirates NBD named UAE’s Best Bank by Euromoney
- Emirates NBD named Best Private Bank in the UAE for Philanthropy and Social Impact Investing by Euromoney