European hosted buyers get a glimpse of DICC
Key hosted buyers from Europe got a glimpse of the Dubai World Trade Centwer’s (DWTC) new Dubai International Convention Center (DICC) at the European Incentive and Business Travel Meetings (EIBTM) exhibition which recently opened at the Palexpo exhibition center in Geneva.
Reed Travel Exhibitions, organizes a comprehensive program of pre-confirmed meetings between leading travel buyers from various countries and the participating exhibitors. These meetings are organized with group buyers as well as on a one-on-one basis providing both groups enough time to discuss business.
The DICC represents the coherent succession of DWTC’s business interests and is designed to provide further momentum to Dubai’s growth as an emerging destination for the meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE) sector. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- DWTC to promote DICC at EIBTM in Geneva
- Hundreds Gather for Glimpse of Qatar National Library’s Remarkable Arab and Islamic Heritage Collection
- The new Volvo C30 - Young, dynamic people with intense lives get “a Volvo of their own”
- Dubai designs stand for EIBTM
- Dubai Fashion Fiesta 2009 gets ready for a glamorous opening on June 19