European real estate company moves into Dubai
Europe’s Parador Properties has established a regional office in Dubai. The company said the move follows strong demand from the Gulf region for freehold properties in Europe, particularly in Spain. In Dubai, Parador Properties will be based in Khalid Al-Attar Tower.
"Until this move we have operated in the Gulf via an agent and have been very active at numerous property and expatriate events in the region," explained Managing Director of Parador Properties, Jack Hamilton. "Demand has been extremely strong from the expatriate market but is also building from within the Gulf nationals sector. We now need an office to service these clients and further build our profile in the region."
Parador Properties, a UK-headquartered company, markets properties for around 70 Spanish construction companies in the Costa Blanca, Costa del Azahar, Costa Brava, Costa Dorada and Costa de Almeria. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Parador Properties enters Cypriot market in association with Cyprus Airways
- UK's Sherwoods Independent Property Consultants open new office in Dubai
- German firm and Mega Properties announce supplier agreement at Big 5
- Emaar Properties, Nakheel and Dubai Properties handle registration of land
- Costa Coffee signs five-year UAE franchise agreement