Evolvence Capital to launch $300 million real estate fund
The Dubai-based Evolvence Capital, an alternative investment and private equity company, intends to launch $300 million real estate fund focused on India in the first quarter of 2006. The new fund, a closed ended fund of funds will target institutional and high networth investors from the Middle East, US and Europe.
Evolvence Capital (ECAP) is a leading diversified alternative investment firm differentiates itself in the Alternative Investment Industry by not only partnering with a select group of leading Alternative Investment sponsors, but does so by leveraging internal talent and experience to incubate teams and develop niche products.
- Evolvence Capital launches third India focused fund at USD 400 million
- Al Mal Capital launches real estate fund
- Gulf-UK Alliance Targets Real Estate Funds in Middle East
- Evolvence India Fund Invests US$100 Million in 6 Private Equity and Infrastructure funds
- Al Rajhi Capital and Arcapita Announce Launch Of USD 500 Million Real Estate Income Fund