Evolvence Capital to launch $300 million real estate fund
The Dubai-based Evolvence Capital, an alternative investment and private equity company, intends to launch $300 million real estate fund focused on India in the first quarter of 2006. The new fund, a closed ended fund of funds will target institutional and high networth investors from the Middle East, US and Europe.
Evolvence Capital (ECAP) is a leading diversified alternative investment firm differentiates itself in the Alternative Investment Industry by not only partnering with a select group of leading Alternative Investment sponsors, but does so by leveraging internal talent and experience to incubate teams and develop niche products.
- Evolvence Capital launches third India focused fund at USD 400 million
- $650m real estate funds to be launched by Signature Group
- Sharia compliant real estate fund to be launched
- Abraaj Capital announces the first acquisition by its income-generating fund ASAS
- NBK launches new Islamic European Real Estate Fund