Exact Software targets knowledge intensive industries in the Middle East
Exact Software Middle East, a global manufacturer of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions, will use its participation at Gitex 2003 to showcase its software to potential customers and likely business partners.
The company, which is taking part in the show for the first time, aims to meet with new customers from knowledge intensive industries as part of its strategy to expand its hold on the region's ERP software sector.
“Since the launch of our Dubai office in October 2002, Exact Software Middle East has witnessed explosive growth in demand for our breakthrough technology, One-X,” said General Manager of Exact Software Middle East, Nizar Badwan.
During Gitex, the company will demonstrate the capabilities of its fully integrated solution to decision-makers from its base in Hall 5 at stand T5-3. Products on display will include Exact Globe 2003 and Exact e-Synergy which are new products launched by Exact based on Exact's revolutionary One-X concept.
Exact is a manufacturer of software for accounting, human resource management (HRM), customer relationship management (CRM), e-business and enterprise resource planning (ERP). Since its establishment in 1984, Exact has been delivering business software solutions to medium-sized organizations. Exact software is now used in 126 countries and available in 26 languages. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- ISD implements SAP application for FUJIFILM distributor in Israel
- NJ-based Kamoon acquires ActionBase
- SAGIA, Swicorp launch $5 billion investment consortium targeting petrochemicals, energy-intensive industries and infrastructure
- CMCS forms strategic partnership with Oil & Gas Skills to enhance oil and gas knowledge across Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asia
- FatWire Software Expands into Middle East with Dubai Launch