ExecuJet to support UAE Navy Bombardier Learjet 35
Business aviation company ExecuJet Middle East has won a contract to provide support for a United Arab Emirates (UAE) Navy Bombardier Learjet 35 aircraft.
The contract includes maintenance and operational personnel, training, spare parts and maintenance services for the aircraft, stated a press release.
ExecuJet Middle East was established in 1998 and is based at Dubai International Airport. The company specializes in the sale and support of business aircraft to suit most mission profiles. It is the official sales and distribution agent for Bombardier Aerospace's entire range of Learjet business jet aircraft in 10 Middle Eastern countries including Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bombardier highlights notable middle eastern presence at meba 2007
- Bombardier clinches $230 million deals
- ExecuJet Middle East expands fleet with two new aircraft
- ExecuJet Aviation Group targets global business aviation presence â€“ next stop Asia
- ExecuJet opens interiors showroom in Zurich - First customer from the Middle East