Expansion and upgrades at Deira City Center to include 12 new stores
As part of the Dh250 million refurbishment project at Dubai's Deira City Center (DCC) shopping mall, 12 new stores will be launched next month.
DCC, the flagship shopping mall development of the Majid Al Futtaim Group, is set to open new stores, a revamped food court, a new 'Magic Planet' entertainment zone, as well as undergo improvements to many of its facilities, according to Khaleej Times.
The new stores set to open include Cool Cat, Aizone, Bershka, Stradivarius, Phat Farm, Pepe Jeans, Club Monaco, Pull and Bear, Women's Secret and Lucky Jeans. In addition to fashion, the new zone will feature several beverage and dining outlets such as Pulp Juice Bar and French patisserie, Paul Café.
The stores' launch is an attempt to attract shoppers by providing affordable high-street fashion, said DCC's vice-president of development and asset management at MAF Shopping Malls, David Robinson. The centers' officials maintain that on average, an estimated 20 million visitors come to the mall every year.
"We believe the fashion precinct will become a trendsetter for DCC's style-conscious consumer," Robinson said.
"Our offering will range from young casuals to formal wear that will target men, women and children, ensuring we have something for everyone," he added.
- New Look survey’s the GCC’s denim habits in preparation for the launch of its new ‘Yes Yes’ Denim Collection
- Deira City Center makes an entrance with a major new expansion
- Al Khayyat Investments opens second Superdry store at Mirdif City Center
- Jacky's opens new showroom at Deira City Center
- More new stores open as Dubai Festival City Mall’s expansion programme gathers momentum