Expert: Bahrain real estate sector booming
Bahrain’s real estate sector is booming and major development projects have stirred the local, regional and international investments. According to Kareem Shamma, the marketing director at Ossis Properties, the freehold laws and high returns on investments have become cornerstones of the rapidly growing real estate sector in Bahrain.
The $1 billion Amwaj Islands project has emerged as one of the most successful business models in the Kingdom’s history, he added, according to Bahrain Tribune. "Amwaj Islands is an iconic project and we are convinced that it is a unique investment opportunity for local, regional and international investors," he was quoted as saying.
- Real estate boom stirs investments in Bahrain, according to Abu Dhabi Investment House
- Bahrain: First two non-GCC investors in real estate project
- Abu Dhabi Investment House Announces US$86 million Investment in Amwaj Islands in Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bahrain's real estate sector to benefit from upcoming projects
- KFI launches real estate investment project