Expert: GCC countries enjoy broad-based economic boom
GCC countries are experiencing a broad-based economic boom, an international business conference in Singapore has been told. Unlike the Asian boom that ended in 1997, the GCC economic boom has strong foundations, said Gulf Finance House chief economist Dr Ala'a Al Yousuf, according to the GDN.
More than 700 top executives from Asian stated were present at the third International Enterprise Forum, held under the theme the Globalisation of Asian Enterprise last week. The event was organised by International Enterprise Singapore (IE Singapore), formerly known as the Singapore Trade Development Board.
- Global Investment House – Kuwait – UAE Real Estate Sector- For the past five years, the GCC region has enjoyed an unprecedented property boom.
- Inside the GCC's booming construction industry
- Why GCC nationals are rushing to buy property in this unexpected MENA country
- Economic Forum For GCC Countries
- Should the Gulf be freaked out by the US shale boom?