Express by Holiday Inn hotels to be built in GCC
Bahrain-based Addax Investment Bank, which structured a $150 million deal to develop 20 Express by Holiday Inn hotels across five GCC states, including Bahrain before 2010 on Monday announced it had broken ground at the first development at Knowledge Village in Dubai.
According to the Bahrain Tribune, Ishraq Gulf Real Estate Company is the developer for the Express by Holiday Inn hotels.
The first Express by Holiday Inn property will have 244 rooms over four floors and will feature a range of amenities designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure travellers.
- US$150 million deal to finance 20 express by Holiday Inn hotels in the GCC is secured
- INTERCONTINENTAL HOTELS GROUP’S EXPRESS BY HOLIDAY INN READY TO MAKE MIDDLE EAST DEBUT
- Intercontinental hotels group opens first holiday inn express hotel in South Africa
- intercontinental hotels group opens first ‘express by holiday inn’
- The first ‘Express by Holiday Inn’ breaks ground in the UAE