Face to Face strengthens team with new appointments
Dubai-based integrated communications agency Face to Face has appointed Chris Bell as a partner and group account director, as part of a re-organization of the company's management and client servicing teams.
Chris was previously Regional Director at TMI-JWT in Dubai, for Unilever's biggest brand worldwide - Lipton Yellow Label tea. He has worked in the Middle East for five years, after starting his career in London working with TMI-JWT, McCann-Erickson and Austin Knight.
Face to Face was formed in 1991 and works with some of the Middle East's biggest brands on integrated communications programs. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Unilever Arabia awards Lipton Ice Tea account to Face to Face
- Saudi Aujan Industries plans to double revenues from beverage portfolio, distribution agencies
- BMW Group restructures marketing communications agency network in the Middle East
- Lipton tea bag factory sets new standard in health and safety management
- Fortune Promoseven's specialist BTL division stakes out a regional presence