Faisal Bin Qassim Holding builds adopts Oracle E-Business Suite
Qatar’s Faisal Bin Qassim Al-Thani and Sons Holding Company (FBQHC) has gone live on Oracle E-Business Suite. In order to ensure full integration into FBQHC's complex operations, a team of in-house experts and specialist consultants decided to implement Oracle E-Business Suite in a two-phase process.
As a complex organization with subsidiaries operating in fields including real estate, retail and wholesale marketing, construction and technology, FBQHC recognized that it needed a long-term solution to support more effective financial management and streamlined business processes by deploying a number of integrated modules from Oracle E-business Suite.
In phase one, critical modules were implemented in the central FBQ Holding Company, the nerve center of the whole operation. In the second phase of the implementation, Oracle E-Business Suite was rolled out across FBQHC's group companies, which includes City Center Doha, one of the Middle East's largest shopping malls and Gettco Trading. The company has now completed both phases successfully, and is looking to build upon its improved financial management capacity. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Qassim Development Corporation Appoints Financial Advisor
- al qudra holding to become paperless organization using
- Emirates adopts Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Europe, Middle East & Africa Announces Key Customer Wins
- gitex technology week 2008 defies world wide economic slowdown with a week of uplifting announcements and deals