Fannie, Freddie Bailout Sparks Dollar Volatility (Forex Video)
The long expected bailout of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae sent a shock through the markets; but has this soured the dollar's rally?
· A surge in volatility doesn't help define direction for the US dollar.
· What should we expect as traders weigh the consequences of the Freddie/Fannie bailout.
Stories to watch on DailyFX
· What major fundamental themes will drive the currency market for the week ahead? Read the Forex Trading Weekly Forecast.
· See what trade setups are topping the DailyFX Analysts' lists in the DailyFX Analysts Picks section.
Send any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assessing The Damage To Forex Risk Appetite After The Freddie, Fannie Bailout
- A Surge in FX Volatility Reflects Fundamental Themes, Not Necessarily Data (Forex Video)
- US Dollar Gets a Boost from Fannie/Freddie Intervention...For Now
- US Dollar: Will US Housing Data Exacerbate Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Fears?
- A Volatile End to the Week Prompts a Dollar and Dow Rally (Forex Video)