Fannie, Freddie Bailout Sparks Dollar Volatility (Forex Video)
The long expected bailout of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae sent a shock through the markets; but has this soured the dollar's rally?
· A surge in volatility doesn't help define direction for the US dollar.
· What should we expect as traders weigh the consequences of the Freddie/Fannie bailout.
Stories to watch on DailyFX
· What major fundamental themes will drive the currency market for the week ahead? Read the Forex Trading Weekly Forecast.
· See what trade setups are topping the DailyFX Analysts' lists in the DailyFX Analysts Picks section.
Send any comments or questions to email@example.com
- Carry Trades, DJIA Reverse Course Post-Freddie/Fannie - RBNZ to Cut Rates? (Forex Video)
- US Dollar Edges Higher As Bernanke, Paulson Push Lawmakers To Pass $700B Bailout (Forex Video)
- NFPs Fail to Cool Dollar Rally, Looks to Next Friday's US Retail Sales, Fannie/Freddie News (Forex Video)
- Forex Market Tempered By Stalled Bailout, Volatility May Return With ECB Decision And NFPs (Forex Video)
- Dollar And Risk Appetite In Limbo As Market Waits For Bailout (Forex Video)