FAO assists Morocco’s traditional industries
Morocco and the United Nations Food & Agriculture Organization (FAO) signed an aid agreement in Rabat last Wednesday, reported the Al-Bayan Al-Yaumi newspaper.
According to the new contract, FAO will provide technical assistance and institutional support to Morocco’s traditional industry sector.
The agreement essentially aims to promote and support a previously launched joint program in the Tetwan and Tangier regions, with the objective of stimulating traditional industries. Moroccan authorities and FAO are planning to further extend this program into other regions. ¯ (Albawaba-MEBG)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Water Management in Morocco Will Protect Future Resources ( Adapted from the 1999 Foreign Exchange, Chemonics' Internati
- Libya holding out the olive branch
- Nigeria Signs $15m Agriculture Contract with Morocco
- Saudi market needs 4.5 million housing units for next five years
- Emaar Hospitality Group plans to enter timeshare market