FAST signs joint sales and marketing agreement with Sakhr Software
Fast Search & Transfer (FAST), a developer of enterprise search and real-time alerting technologies, has signed a joint sales and marketing agreement with Cairo-based Sakhr Software Company.
Through this agreement, Sakhr will become a FAST reseller enabling FAST to increase its market presence in the Arab speaking world. In addition, FAST will license and integrate Arabic advanced linguistic analysis tools from Sakhr into FAST ESP, FAST's highly scalable enterprise search platform.
Sakhr Software Company was founded in 1982 and was relocated in Cairo in 1990. Sakhr develops software specifically tailored to the needs of the Arabic market and Arabic language users. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Sakhr and Xerox sign partnership agreement
- Sage Software signs strategic agreement with Voxtron Software Solutions
- HP to Acquire Tower Software, Expanding Capabilities in Fast-growing e-Discovery and Compliance Software Market
- TASWEEK real estate development & Skyline Parking AG to jointly pursue automated parking systems projects in UAE during Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2013
- 511 joint companies on sale in Egypt