Fayez Abu Tawileh and Sons appoints TRACCS to handle its PR in Jordan
Fayez Abu Tawileh and Sons Co. the agents for Samsung, Conti, and SMEG brands have appointed TRACCS Jordan as their official public relations agency in the Kingdom.
TRACCS Jordan will help Fayez Abu Tawileh & Sons to plan and implement a strategic public relations program in Jordan. "For a region where the home appliance and electronics industry are increasingly becoming aware of the global advancements, and our customers are becoming more technology, performance, and price conscience, we believe that this innovative public relations approach will significantly enhance the value that the home appliance and electronics industry provides," noted President of Fayez Abu Tawileh & Sons, Qais Abu Tawileh.
Fayez Abu Tawileh & Sons is a private group that was established in 1972. The company currently has several showrooms providing the available line of products including refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, TVs, vacuum cleaners, microwaves, cameras, DVDs, VCRs and audios. It has a network of 400 dealers across Jordan, a fleet of eight trucks and three service centers. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Turnkey Information Solutions Appoints Trans-Arabian Creative Communication (TRACCS) As Its Public Relations Agency in Jordan & the Middle East
- Princess Sumaya University signs deal with TRACCS-Jordan
- Zeidan Consultancy merges with TRACCS
- LG Electronics appoints Action PR for public relations account in Jordan
- Jordan, Iran sign new economic agreement