Fedex strengthens Kuwait operations with new appointment
International express transportation company FedEx Express has announced the appointment of Imad El Sawi as the second station manager of Kuwait operations. In his position, Sawi will be responsible for country operations, which involve managing couriers, dispatch, customer service as well as ramp and customs operations.
The appointment of the second station manager will further strengthen the Kuwait operations team, already managed by Fawzi Hamadeh, the first station manager, according to a company press release. Sawi and Hamadeh will manage a team of 34 people.
FedEx Express, a subsidiary of FedEx Corporation, connects the world in 24-48 hours with door-to-door, customs-cleared service and a money-back guarantee. The company provides transportation of more than 3.1 million items to over 210 countries each working day. FedEx Express employs approximately 138,000 employees and has more than 55,500 drop-off locations, 652 aircraft and more than 44,200 vehicles in its integrated global network. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- FedEx Express Appoints New Senior Manager Of Operations
- FEDEX APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR OF MIDDLE EAST OPERATIONS
- FedEx Express strengthens International Business Opportunities with new service provider in Saudi Arabia
- FedEx Express appoints David J. Ross as Senior Vice President of Operations for Middle East, Indian Subcontinent & Africa
- FEDEX APPOINTS NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING