Final Two Villages at Victory Heights Reach 50% Completion
The final two villages of Dubai’s Victory Heights’ luxury golfing community are more than 50 percent complete, with 100 percent of the infrastructure already in place, the developer announced today.
Once finished in mid-2011, the villages of Morella and Calida will boast 177 high-end villas, offering spacious five and six-bed homes with stunning views of award-winning The Els Club golf course.
In total, 530 villas have been handed over to homeowners in the 961-unit golfing residential development which is made up of seven villages; Morella, Calida, Carmen, Novelia, Oliva, Esmeralda, Estella and Carmen.
“Getting to the half mark with construction of the last two remaining villages means we are on the home straight with full delivery of the development, which is now home to around 1,000 people,” said Yasser Abdulrahman Al Raee, General Manager, Victory Heights.
“The fact that all access, utilities and amenities are in place at Morella and Calida means that once full construction is complete in mid-2011 families can move straight in to a fully serviced and well established community,” he added.
Villas in Victory Heights are built in three different styles; authentic Spanish Andalusian, bold Mediterranean, and classic European styles, which surround the greens of the award-winning The Els Club golf course, giving the development a green and peaceful atmosphere.
The golfing development lies at the heart of Dubai Sports City, which later this year will be home to five Sporting Academies offering world-class coaching to children of all ages in football, hockey, rugby, swimming and cricket.
Dubai Sports City also hosts the International Cricket Stadium, where national and international cricket and football matches are played, as well as The Els Club and The Butch Harmon School of Golf where golfers of all levels and ages can practice their game.
- Dubai, you should be jealous: other Mideast property hotspots to keep an eye on
- The very high-profile supporters of Dubai's Expo 2020 bid…and Pamela Anderson is one of them
- How Qatar is LEED-ing the way in green construction
- Why did Emaar choose to splash billions on Irbil, Kurdistan?
- With a 'Yala now' attitude, Pepsi-co takes on Jordanian dam construction
- Dubai Sports City: Victory Heights Announces 100% Completion of Two Villages
- Construction Starts on First Community Centre in Dubai’s Victory Heights
- Construction Starts on Second Community Centre in Dubai’s Victory Heights
- Victory Heights handover in progress
- Victory Heights awards construction contract to Al Jaber