First anniversary for ca certification program
Computer Associates (CA) has marked the first anniversary of its smart solution certification program by showcasing customers and partners who have experienced tangible benefits from the program.
CA solutions have enabled customers to combine technologies from CA and its partners to address Information Technology (IT) challenges. CA smart certification is earned by partners who deliver business value and technical excellence through the integration of their products with CA technologies, according to a company press release.
The program promotes close collaboration between CA and its partners, ensuring that certified solutions meet the highest standards of engineering quality and deliver tangible business benefits.
Computer Associates Middle East (CA-ME), a company implementing eBusiness management software, employs more than 50 persons across the region, and maintains offices in Bahrain; Kuwait; Khobar, Jeddah, and Riyadh (regional headquarters), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; as well as Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Computer Associates International addresses all aspects of e-business process management, information management and infrastructure management. Founded in 1976, CA serves organizations in more than 100 countries, including 99 percent of the Fortune 500 companies. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AKMS to Implement the 'Arab Certified Quality Manager' Program in Libya
- CA to mark its first anniversary in the region at GITEX 2005
- AppLabs successfully completes first major phase of testing for TRUSTe’s Trusted Download Program
- Computer Associates becomes first antivirus solution to gain Windows certification
- Jordanian Association of Management Accountants hosts dinner to celebrate its first year anniversary