First Gulf Bank expands branch network in Al-Ain
First Gulf Bank (FGB) has expanded its branch network services by opening another branch in Al-Ain. This is the seventh branch for FGB in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
“We are planning to expand in Abu Dhabi, opening a new branch on Al-Salam street as well as the new head quarters in Al-Khalidiya area," said Chief Executive Officer of FGB, Abdul Hamid Saeed.
FGB recorded good financial results in 2003 with profits growing 50 percent to 120.9 million Emirati dirhams ($32 million). Total assets grew 45 percent to Dh 7.23 billion. Total customer deposits grew 46 percent reaching Dh 5.9 billion. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Al Ain Air Show Kick Starts First Gulf Bank’s Expansive 2007 Community Relations Programme
- First Gulf Bank expands branch network to Sharjah
- NBF expands presence with Al Ain branch
- Emirates Islamic Bank Relocates its Al Ain Branch to Expanded Services
- SouqExtra! chain of supercentres adds Al Ain to its network