First Gulf Bank launches World MasterCard
First Gulf Bank (FGB) is offering a new payment card in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) - The World MasterCard. This card is being introduced for the first time across South Asia, Middle East and Africa.
The FGB World MasterCard card is by invitation only and is designed to meet the needs of high net worth customers. Last month FGB launched three types of payment cards, Platinum, Gold and Standard cards meeting the needs of different customer segments.
MasterCard International has a comprehensive portfolio of payment brands including MasterCard, Cirrus and Maestro. More than 1.7 billion MasterCard, Cirrus and Maestro logos are present on credit, charge and debit cards in circulation today.
MasterCard serves consumers and businesses in 210 countries and territories with more than 28 million acceptance locations. The company’s gross dollar volume exceeded $534 billion in the first six months of 2002. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- JNB's masetrcards to 'ecompany' mobile subscribers
- The GCC Gets ‘Smart’ as MasterCard Launches the GCC’s first MasterCard OneSmart™ Club
- MasterCard introduces Arabic brand identity
- MasterCard joins with Alshaya Group to offer MasterCard cardholders in Kuwait a 10% discount
- FGB launches World Elite MasterCard Credit Card for the first time in Middle East, Africa & Asia Pacific