First international motor show to take place in Libya
The first international motor show to take place in Libya will be held on 5–8 October 2004 at the Tripoli International Fair Ground.
Libya has a network of 25,000 km tarmac roads and there are major plans to upgrade the transport infrastructure, including the construction of a vast road network connecting Libya with North and Central Africa.
The show will be aimed at all sectors of the automotive industry – passenger cars, 4x4 vehicles, commercial vehicles, spare parts, components, accessories, garage and service equipment, oils and lubricants.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Volkswagen Middle East has announced it will be participating in the 10th Dubai International Motor Show 2009 taking place from 15 to 20 December 200
- Iraq Holds First Motor Show in Decade
- Peugeot’s 3 New Stars from Peugeot Shine in the Syrian International Motor Show: the RCZ, 5008 and 3008
- The Racing Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 is on showcase at the Qatar International Motor Show 2012
- New 2011 Chevrolet Captiva to debut at this year's Abu Dhabi International Motor Show