Flip Media adds Search Engine Optimization Services
Flip Media, the region’s leading interactive marketing agency, has announced the addition of Search Engine Optimization Services to their growing product range. Search Engine Optimization ensures websites and online content are matched more closely and have more relevance to end user searches, when being found by Internet search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN Search.
As the depth of the Internet grows, it is not sufficient for companies to just set up a website and hope that customers will find it. The website may have perfect functionality, flow and the easiest customer interface, but unless attention has been paid to proper preparation, site organization, coding and marketing exposure, the website may never be seen by more than a handful of people who have either stumbled across it or been directed to it through offline communication methods. Search Engine Optimization provides highly measurable and tangible benefits to any company with an online presence.
- UAE: SMEs riding high, but not surfing the net
- Nokia Mobile Search Adds Ability To Search For Content Stored On Your Device
- Yahoo! Selects Google as its Default Search Engine Provider
- Flip Media Launches new e-Commerce Website for Nayomi.
- Madar Research Joins Multinational Effort to Develop Powerful Arab Search Engine