flydubai launches Russian cargo service
flydubai operates regular flights from four Russian cities: Kazan, Samara, Ufa and Yekaterinburg, to the UAE. Goods are shipped on its fleet of brand new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
flydubai Cargo, which started operations on January 1, 2012, transports a range of goods including perishable items, textiles, electronics, courier items, pharmaceuticals and general cargo.
Companies often have to ship goods via Moscow as there are no direct air links in many regions, which can limit the range of goods traded.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts