flydubai launches Russian cargo service
flydubai has launched a cargo service to the UAE
Click here to add Boeing as an alert
Disable alert for Boeing,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Kazan as an alert
Disable alert for Kazan,
Click here to add Moscow as an alert
Disable alert for Moscow,
Click here to add Samara as an alert
Disable alert for Samara,
Click here to add UFA as an alert
Disable alert for UFA,
Click here to add Yekaterinburg as an alert
Disable alert for Yekaterinburg
flydubai operates regular flights from four Russian cities: Kazan, Samara, Ufa and Yekaterinburg, to the UAE. Goods are shipped on its fleet of brand new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
flydubai Cargo, which started operations on January 1, 2012, transports a range of goods including perishable items, textiles, electronics, courier items, pharmaceuticals and general cargo.
Companies often have to ship goods via Moscow as there are no direct air links in many regions, which can limit the range of goods traded.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow