flydubai launches Russian cargo service
flydubai operates regular flights from four Russian cities: Kazan, Samara, Ufa and Yekaterinburg, to the UAE. Goods are shipped on its fleet of brand new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
flydubai Cargo, which started operations on January 1, 2012, transports a range of goods including perishable items, textiles, electronics, courier items, pharmaceuticals and general cargo.
Companies often have to ship goods via Moscow as there are no direct air links in many regions, which can limit the range of goods traded.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment