flydubai launches Russian cargo service
flydubai operates regular flights from four Russian cities: Kazan, Samara, Ufa and Yekaterinburg, to the UAE. Goods are shipped on its fleet of brand new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
flydubai Cargo, which started operations on January 1, 2012, transports a range of goods including perishable items, textiles, electronics, courier items, pharmaceuticals and general cargo.
Companies often have to ship goods via Moscow as there are no direct air links in many regions, which can limit the range of goods traded.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue