Food and Beverage manufacturing group elects representative panel
Representatives of Dubai’s food and beverage manufacturing businesses recently met at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI) to elect a representative committee. This meeting is the first group meeting after its inception back in October by DCCI as part of its new business strategy.
The business group members took part in the election process which involved the election of a twelve-man committee. The committee was elected anonymously from nominations submitted earlier by the members after the formation of their new business group.
A total of seven new Dubai-based business groups were set up in October and November. The new groups represent the foodstuffs trading sector, the land transport sector, pharmaceuticals and health equipments trading, building materials trading and manufacturing, printing and publishing, exhibitions and conventions, as well as food and beverages manufacturing. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UAE building materials trading and manufacturing group elects committee
- Exhibitions and conventions organizers elect representative committee
- Dubai pharmaceuticals and health equipment sector elect representative committee
- Dubai printing and publishing business group committee elected
- Dubai Foodstuffs Group chooses representative committee