Foodco signs distributor agreement with Malaysian company
The Abu Dhabi Foodstuff Company (Foodco) has signed a distributor agreement with Malaysia’s Monsrose company for its range of Karkadeh products, reported Khaleej Times.
Established in 1979, Foodco’ main activities include import and distribution of food products as well as investment activities. The line of goods includes tea, jam, soap and baked goods, which are diabetes and high blood pressure friendly. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Thermogenesis signs strategic distribution agreement with Dideco SpA
- Report: Pepsi signs distributor agreement with Iraqi soft drink company
- EVENTSCOM Signs a Management Agreement for the First Malaysian Arab Business Forum.
- SABIC signs agreement with number of fertilizer distributors
- Forum Systems Expands Global Channel for SOA Gateway, Signs Agreement with Leading SOA Solutions Distributor for United Arab Emirates and Asia-Pacifi