Meet the 18 Israelis who made the Forbes Billionaires List
There are 18 Israelis in "Forbes" 2014 Billionaires list, which was published today. The richest Israeli is Eyal Ofer in 191st place with a fortune of $7 billion. He is followed by his brother Idan Ofer ranked 244 with $5.7 billion.
In third place among Israeli billionaires is Eitan Wertheimer ranked 267 with a fortune of $5.3 billion followed by Shari Arison and Arnon Milchan tied at 319 and each with $4.7 billion. Beny Steinmetz is ranked 367 with $4.1 billion and Yitzhak Tshuva is ranked 520 with $3.1billion. Dan Gertler are Teddy Sagi are tied at 687 with $2.5 billion each, while Gil Shwed is at 988 with $1.8 billion.
Also listed as "Forbes" Billionaires are Alexander Machkevich (1046 - $1.7 billion), Shlomo Eliahu and Marius Nacht (tied at 1210 each with $1.4 billion), Lev Leviev and Shaul Shani (tied at 1284 each with $1.3 billion), Mori Arkin (1372 - $1.2 billion), Zadik Bino (1540 - $1.05 billion), and Morris Kahan (1565 - $1 billion).
- Tunisian, Moroccan Chambers of Commerce meet to discuss economic partnership
- Winter wonderland: Dubai debuts Aspen Chalets with view of Ski Dubai
- Egyptian economic experts predict inflation rate will continue to climb
- Shoura Council: Expats cannot buy property in Mecca, Medina, Riyadh
- Tensions increase between Egypt, Italy over renewable energy projects