Meet the 18 Israelis who made the Forbes Billionaires List
There are 18 Israelis in "Forbes" 2014 Billionaires list, which was published today. The richest Israeli is Eyal Ofer in 191st place with a fortune of $7 billion. He is followed by his brother Idan Ofer ranked 244 with $5.7 billion.
In third place among Israeli billionaires is Eitan Wertheimer ranked 267 with a fortune of $5.3 billion followed by Shari Arison and Arnon Milchan tied at 319 and each with $4.7 billion. Beny Steinmetz is ranked 367 with $4.1 billion and Yitzhak Tshuva is ranked 520 with $3.1billion. Dan Gertler are Teddy Sagi are tied at 687 with $2.5 billion each, while Gil Shwed is at 988 with $1.8 billion.
Also listed as "Forbes" Billionaires are Alexander Machkevich (1046 - $1.7 billion), Shlomo Eliahu and Marius Nacht (tied at 1210 each with $1.4 billion), Lev Leviev and Shaul Shani (tied at 1284 each with $1.3 billion), Mori Arkin (1372 - $1.2 billion), Zadik Bino (1540 - $1.05 billion), and Morris Kahan (1565 - $1 billion).
- Fully booked for post-sanctions business: Iran's five star hotels are buzzing with Western business delegations
- The source of all brain drain: Lebanon's university graduates downbeat about their future prospects
- Is Erdogan's party waging a 'holy war' against the free market economy?
- Costs and benefits: the tough economics of hosting the World Cup
- Mind the gap: descripancy between income and social development persists in the Middle East
- You probably know the first, but here are Forbes' revelations on the Arab world's top ten billionaires!
- New list of Arab Billionaires revealed
- Who said they only come from the Gulf? Meet the Jordanian billionaire who just jumped up the Forbes List
- Someone's ego is finally appeased: After severing ties with Forbes, Al-Waleed bin Talal makes it to bloomberg's billionaires list
- Saudi Prince Al-Waleed ranks fourth on Forbes' richest people list