Foreign direct investment in the UAE doubled in 2005
Foreign direct investment in the UAE doubled in 2005 to $18 billion and is set to go higher as the economy opens up and new laws come into force, the UAE's Minister of Economy said on Sunday. "The UAE attracted $18 billion FDI in 2005 and besides being an oil economy, the investments side is large," Shaikha Lubna Al Qasimi said on the sidelines of the German-UAE Economic Forum, according to the Gulf News.
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- New groundbreaking law set to attract Foreign Direct Investments to Kuwait
- The UAE and Ethiopia: a love story of foreign direct investment
- UAE secures AED 68.63 billion in foreign direct investments in 2006
- UAE continues to attract foreign direct investment