Forever Dubai campaign in full swing
The Forever Dubai campaign created jointly by the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing in Dubai and Dubai 2003 to provide a United Arab Emirates (UAE) experience for the estimated 16,000 participants of the Annual Meetings of the Board of Governors of the World Bank Group and International Monetary Fund (IMF), will begin on Tuesday September 9, at more than 1,000 participating outlets throughout Dubai.
The promotion, which will continue until September 25, is being supported by the Dubai Gold and Jewellery Group and the Dubai Shopping Malls Group, Rivoli, Dubai Duty Free, Axiom Telecom, Jashanmal Group Stores, Ajmal and M.H. Alshaya Co., National Bank of Dubai (NBD) and Visa International.
Besides being able to partake in the promotion, visiting delegates can also enjoy a large number of cultural and heritage events that will reflect the history of the UAE at the Heritage and Diving Village.
A number of events will be held during the 17 consecutive days at the Shindagha venue, including the old souq, Al-Yowla, handicrafts and pottery demonstrations. Furthermore the sponsors of the promotion have created an array of independent promotions to support the overall initiative. Dubai Duty Free for instance will ensure that all the delegates will receive a traditionally warm Arabian welcome when they arrive in Dubai. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Participating malls of Forever Dubai expect high gains during World Bank meetings
- Dubai Duty Free witnesses jump in Visa transactions
- Gold retailers anticipate high sales as soon as Dubai 2003 delegates arrive
- Dubai 2003 delegation brings Dubai Airport Smart Card technology to US meetings
- Dubai 2003 prepares to receive 250 Audi limousines for World Bank and IMF meetings