Forex Stories In the Financial Papers 01.23.08 (Podcast)
Listen to Kathy Lien's podcast of all the news relating to the foreign exchange market in today's financial papers.
The Podcast Covers:
- Bank of Japan Intervention: Is it Possible
- ECB Trichet Remains Hawkish But Don’t Expect a Rate Hike
- Bank of England: Feb Rate Cut Not Foregone Conclusion
- Global Equity Markets Snap Back, But is the Pain Over?
- How do the Markets Respond to the Federal Reserve’s Emergency Rate cut?
- CEOs Concerned About 2008 Outlook, Wach Out for Contraction in Capital Spending
- Fiscal Stimulus from Tax Cuts Would Take 6 Months to Kick In
- More Layoffs at Yahoo
Let her know if you like the podcast and want to see it again at klien at dailyfx.com
The podcast should load automatically
In the Financial Papers:
- Forex Stories In the Financial Papers 01.29.08 (Podcast)
- Forex Stories In the Financial Papers (Podcast)
- Forex Stories In the Financial Papers 01.31.08 (Podcast)
- Forex Radio: Global Equity Markets Collapse, Triggering Huge Moves in the US Dollar and Carry Trades
- Forex Radio: US Dollar Plummets on Fed Cut, Canadian Dollar Stable Despite Bank of Canada Move