Former prime minister of Lebanon visits Bahrain Financial Harbour
Mr. Rafiq Al Hariri, former prime minister of Lebanon, visited the US$1.3 billion Bahrain Financial Harbour (BFH), during his visit to the Kingdom of Bahrain. Al Hariri was received at the Client Relations Centre (CRC) of BFH by Mr. Abdullah bin Hassan Saif, Minister of Finance and National Economy in Bahrain, Mr. Esam Janahi, Chairman of the Bahrain Financial Harbour Holding Company B.S.C. © and Mr. Ahmed Janahi, founder and Managing Director of Ahmed Janahi Architects (AJA), the lead consultant of the project.
At the CRC, the Senior Officials of Bahrain Financial Harbour presented the master plan of the BFH development and updated Al Hariri on the project as well as the value it adds to both the economy of Bahrain and the region by attracting inward investments.
- Jordanian visit at Bahrain Financial Harbour
- Bahrain Financial Harbour supports the World Economic Forum’s Arab Business Council meeting in Manama
- Syrian, Lebanese Prime Ministers Meet ahead of Powell’s Arrival in Damascus
- Saudi pledges to continue supporting Lebanese banks
- Bahrain’s King receives Lebanese Premier